What’s Happening in Australian Mobile Banking?
What’s happening? Well, it’s all happening apparently!
Using your smartphone to do your banking is not niche anymore, according to the big 4 banks in Australia:
• NAB says 1/3 of all internet logins take place on a mobile device.
• Commonwealth Bank said more than half its 10 million customers have a smartphone and their mobile usage makes up 32%
• 10% of Westpac customers now use ONLY smartphones to move their money around
• ANZ has 670k transactions a week
• Westpac have 1 million customers using smartphones to access accounts regularly
Read more about what the banks are up to in this article in the SMH
In other mobile banking news, Commonwealth Bank are soon to begin rolling out smartphones to staff, in a move that has big impacts in enterprise mobility circles. Delimiter has the scoop on this one.
Warning: array_reverse() [function.array-reverse]: The argument should be an array in /home/ruc/snakkmedia.com/wp-includes/class-wp-walker.php on line 293
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ruc/snakkmedia.com/wp-includes/class-wp-walker.php on line 300